How we can help
- A holistic assessment of the child’s history, relationships and how they are functioning in their world.
- A detailed explanation of the assessment results.
- A plan of action to develop and strengthen the way the child’s brain makes connections in order for them to be happier, calmer and more engaged in their activities and relationships.
- An optional re-assessment of the child’s in 6 – 12 months which is a great way to see improvements.
- Packages for sibling groups.
- General counselling available for parents/caregivers.
Families also benefit from:
- Affordable choice of fixed price Packages to suit your needs.
- An optional Package to include regular support for 6 or12 months from the start of the Action Plan.
- Our ability to counsel schools/child care centres staff to understand your child’s needs and how they can help.
Organisation’s also benefit from:
- Staff capacity building as they gain a greater understanding of the child and brain development.
- Psycho-education for parents/caregivers.
What do our clients think?
My background is in Counselling, Nursing, Disability, Training and Out Of Home Care (foster care). My area of interest is the repair and recovery of children who are experiencing some form of developmental delays or struggles with managing their emotions, friendships, social groups, family lives or education. Applying an approach which uses all my skills and experience gained over the years in the above areas I am committed to supporting families and children.
To get started you can contact Alison using the contact form on the right or, alternatively, you can text or call me on 0421 410 630.